Sunday, August 8, 2010

new adventure at night involving a police...

Haha, I just came home ish and just experienced something. o-o'''

Was pulled over by a police car for speeding. Let's just say it's not me, but I won't name any names. ><''' It wasn't too bad! No one got hurt and stuff and it wasn't too fast =S Was caught in that curve, like...the highway you go on when you go straight on Gilbert and pass the Mall and then pass the McDonald and the Petro-Canada gas station...><'' Yeah. -sigh-
It was...weird, but a very nice police guy. Let's just say, I will be riding a safe and slow car from now on. =) That's good. I feel my brother is still scared half to death...><'''

A $138 lesson learnt. My dad just laughed.
(I, myself, will never experience something like this because I'm cool :D Yay!)

Another off my 'to-do' list ><'''

No comments:

Post a Comment