Thursday, June 10, 2010

what makes...?

What makes a blog a good blog?

What makes a person smart?

What makes a person nice?

What makes a best friend?

Who is pure?

I have been thinking about these things during the walk home. And other stuff as well, until my brother intruded with his bike and I took off...xD He was kind enough to let me ride his bike for the rest of the trip and walked/ran behind me~ these are the time where I would love him to death, despite the fact that he might get on my nerves afterwards. Haha.

I realized how hard it is to find a truly pure person around me. I'm definitely not a pure person. Pure as in someone who is completely rid of any intension...no hidden agendas in their hearts nor any hidden motivations in their actions. Nowadays, I don't find people that pure anymore. Children swear and are being corrupted (by the media and their surroundings), and everyone just seems to had something hidden...not just secret. Like, they're with you for some kind of reason...not because they want to have fun. They want something from you. Your help, your knowledge, your wealth (?),...everything, but not the inner you.

I suppose I'm thinking too much in this. =\ Imagine years later, our lives filled with people surrounding us...calculating in their hearts...watching your every moves, sucking up to you when you're high up there and disappear in a flash when you need help. But I can't forget to mention that in this situation, that's where you will find their shining bright hope, that one true friend/buddy whose there for you though you're in trouble.

--
A good blog. I don't really know how to blog, but from the blogs I have been following, I think blogs that updates often is a good blog. A blog that talks about your feelings and expresses you is a good blog. A blog that's sharing and allows you to relate is a good blog. A blog that inspires is a good blog. A blog that gets you thinking is a good blog.

A blog that makes you feel is a good blog.

--
What makes a person smart?

I don't think a smart person is someone who always get the highest mark. Not someone who gets straight A's. Not someone who uses big words. Not someone who knows everything. Not someone who perfects in everything. Not someone who everyone thinks is the 'smartest'. Not someone who compares grades. Not someone that feels sad and cries about their marks. Not someone who tries their hardest to get that 0.5 mark back on their test. Not someone who always win. Not someone who thinks they're the best. Not someone whose prideful all the time. Not someone who knows the right answer to everything.

--
What makes a person nice?

Someone who helps others with no other intentions. Someone who wants to help. Someone who truly cares. Someone who is always there. Someone who supports others. Someone you can count on. Someone who will help you for nothing in return. Someone who goes all the way.

--
What makes a best friend?

I don't think best friends are people who have to hang together every single second of the day. Best friends don't have to talk on the phone for hours each day. Best friends don't have to be in the same classes every single year. Best friends don't have to have the same friends. Best friends don't have to know each other since they were born. Best friends don't have to be alike. Best friends don't have to have the same interests. Best friends don't have to dress or look alike.

I think best friends are people who can understand you without you saying anything. Who will always be there for you no matter what, in any situation. Who will stand up for you when something happens. Who won't compete with you. Who won't look down on you in any situation. Who will support you in your dreams, wishes, and goals. Who will cheer for you when you accomplish something. Who won't judge you. Who will truly feel happy for you for whatever the reason is. Who truly cares about you. Who give you a hug when you need it. Who is able to sense your emotions without a word. Who is willing to give in to friendship. Who will know what to do in whatever situation. Who you will have fun around with. Who you laugh with. Who you won't need to constantly talk to in order to stay friends. Who won't make up excuses for reason. Who will listen to you and actually LISTEN. Who will come to you when they need to.

Who will speak their heart to you.

--
Definitely so out of it today and not happy. Day 1 without dad and I'm already out of it. How will I survive till the end of August? Kill me. D:

4 more days of school! Ughhh~

No comments:

Post a Comment