Wednesday, June 9, 2010

computer sweet computer

I forgot to mention that the previous entry, including this one as well, is blogged on my computer!

Finally fixed - Yes, it took a while due to some...stuff. Haha.

Anyways, I'm still SO not use to the big screen, the flat and movable keyboard along with the bigger mouse, plus the better audio. xP Ah, not to mention the faster internet and just loading. HUGE space =D Yay! Virus-free~~

Due to my cleverness, I still have my old photoshop brushes along with the MVs I acquired to make videos out of. Did I mention how my 1041 songs are still here? xD Time to find the time to merge my other 200-300 songs with these ones and acquire the other songs I've been dying to acquire! My laptop has been supporting me so well<3

No comments:

Post a Comment