Friday, June 11, 2010

day 2

I have been trying to rap in Japanese o-o''' Felt like I had to share that xD

Missing dad day 2.

-sigh- Coming home to an empty house is definitely depressing. Doesn't help comfort the fact that I'm feeling out of it...still. Anyways, now there's nice weather =3= how unfair. My trip home was so gloomy and tiring. On the bright side though, 3 more days of school! How awesome!

I definitely failed the math mock provincial test. Something is definitely wrong with me. I end up rereading the 1st 2nd page again and again. No idea why. Nothing is getting through my head. During planning, when it took me so long to finish the Sudoku, I knew something was wrong. I never take this long to finish a sudoku, especially when it's easy. =3='''

Tomorrow, I'll probably be going somewhere with my sister so she can do her dress fitting thing. How nice. Did I mention she bought her heels already? Well, she did. It's nothing too fancy, but I like it. Don't know how to describe, but yeah. It's from Aldos, so you can totally imagine how tall they are. =='' I wobble on them. Haha.

As you can see...there are some changes. I'm hopefully going to find time to photoshop another banner to fit this white background or just start a completely new project. I need to start and finish my art projects! Plus, I need to finish up my long awaited video project. Have I ever shared my first video? If you paid attention, then you have probably seen it in grade 9 English class.


2 comments:

  1. I was staring blankly at some questions in math too, and I just guessed a couple...and it's worse for me because I sit in the front row, and ms.wan was looking at me when I had that "I have no idea how to do this question" look on my face, and she knows I didn't really copy any of her review notes, so...yeah. Love the new white background btw, it looks so much more happier! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank yous Melody xDD

    Ah...it's okay it's okay. I'm sure you didn't do as bad as me. Didn't finish and guessed a lot...I left a lot of blanks. Totally mentally prepared to fail =D

    ReplyDelete