Thursday, June 24, 2010

science provincial practice

Well, I just finished doing one of the practice provincials. xD
Didn't study yet, but I just wanted to know what's probably going to be on the test and study the ones I don't know instead of wasting time and energy going over things I know...and etc.. I find it stupid going through everything...like reading the whole textbook or whatever since the point is to study, not relearn everything...

Not that Semi taught us well.

Anyways, so I ended up doing okay-ish! I got 10 wrong out of 64...16 questions I didn't do. >w<''' Muahahaha~ I forgot some of the stuff ==''' And most of it was from the Earth Science part...yeah, practically most of the stuff I didn't get but whatever. Time for me to relearn..or...start learning~!

No comments:

Post a Comment