Wednesday, June 23, 2010

one down two to go~

English Provincial...

I thought the second story was really sad and I wanted to cry~ got some teary eyes...but I realized if I really cried, the teachers would think I'm demented or it would make me seem 'suspicious' so I did all I can to hold in my tears.

EPICAC~<3

haha, anyways, I think I did okay...not the best, sadly. My hands felt all gross halfway through Part B. Plus, I think I kind of messed up on Part B and I rushed Part C because I only had 10 minutes left. 10 minute definitely isn't enough to re-do some parts of my essay, so I just spend that 10 minutes to look over the whole thing, definitely worth it since I found some errors. I still wish I could re-do some of the stuff -sighz-

Anyhow, science on Friday! Math on Monday~ Then I will have a short little break and back to school, summer school...that is.

day 2 of feeling lonely, even though I'm part of a group...man, I miss me friend. T ^ T She's so lucky -continues to be jealous- While I'm taking provincials and having summer school here, she's at Greece! What I would give to go to Greece.

Ah~ another thing is, after the provincials, I went to talk to Mr. Vicente and got my schedule changed. Yupyup~ I'm happy, yet somewhat sad. -sigh- Sweet & Sour. Darn you! Muahahaha~ I also left my hard disk to get more gLee~ seriously addicted! Kill mee~~ >w<'''

No comments:

Post a Comment