Thursday, June 24, 2010

-sighz-

As I'm rushing to learn chapter 12, I decided to take a break...haha. Art-stalking is always the most nicest and best thing to do for me to relax...and lower my self esteem!
So, while I was on my dA account, I got some notices from dA and realized I missed the deadline for this game contest! I really wanted to enter, even though I'm definitely not prepared..nor do I have the skill. I'm so sad now since I didn't even get to start and I did have an idea in my dead. Of course, I don't have the equipment to do professional coloring and stuff, nor do I have photoshop at the moment. -sighz-

I'm so depressed. If I joined and somehow managed to win, which is unlikely, I could have gotten a tablet! Haha...-dreams- Anyways, yupyup~ I shall be depressed and continue to learn about stupid tectonic plates and whatever poop is in chapter 12. I hate Semi...rawr!! Messer-upper

Here's a beautiful photograph~~<3

(c) Silence - PoorSouls

No comments:

Post a Comment