Tuesday, June 22, 2010

need timeee~~~

I really need some more time and the computer xP to photoshop a new banner. The current one really doesn't match the layout, and I don't want to just steal someone else's work/banner so yeah. o-o''' What should I photoshop next?
I got this current one, a city, from this manga and then I edited it a bit and yupyup~ sighz~~

--

I never got to mention that I make some awfully awesome waffles!! Maybe I should take a picture of it one day, but yeah~~ <3
My sister had nagged my dad about how we 'need' a waffle maker (influence from Gossip Girl, they always had these waffle breakfast thingy) so in the end, my dad bought one...over the iron xD.
I would really kill to wear some ironed clothing...seriously.

Anyhow, I prefer squared waffles, but we got a circular waffle maker so yeah. =3= -frowns-

Aside from that, what reminded me of it was I just made banana milkshake a second ago -sips milkshake-. So good :D Not to brag -smug- Muahaha~
Yesterday, I tried making some mango slush and stuff, but it didn't work out...isn't as good as the bubble tea slush thingy I had so yeah~ the mango mochi slush, so yeah.

The banana milkshake is good ;D
Very refreshing~ especially since today is such a hot day and I have a lot on my mind!

English provincial tomorrow and I'm actually not worried since I already tried all the practice English provincials and I did well ~ not to brag >w<'''

I want to go to the night market again, I am seriously addicted to that potato hurricane...or was it hurricane potato? Plus, I really need to get an authentic bracelet ;D Muahahahaha~! When will my sister get her N? -sighz-

I miss my great friend already~ she left on her Europe trip this morning, at 4am...well, for her 7am, since she's 3 hours ahead. Yeah~ so lucky. I will never stop envying her. Greece! Italy! Europe! -sighz- We both have such common taste! Music, anime, movies, everything! ...I miss her. D:

No comments:

Post a Comment