Saturday, May 15, 2010

staying up 1:22am in the morning to listen to music and do last minute english tutor homework. yawn.

I'm about to give up soon, on finishing up my homework. Probably will end up waking up earlier to work on it, if I do give up tonight...or this morning. Anyhow, I am talking to some good ol' friends. xD

I also realized how fake some people can be. I probably mentioned something like this before, but then yeah. I feel like the need to complain. Sometimes, people just make up some excuses or say something that obviously implies another hidden message, which is obviously not hidden and practically thrown right at your face...so what's the whole point of this stupid excuse of a line? Just so fake.

If you something to say, then say it (to my face). Don't pretend (say one thing and think another).

No comments:

Post a Comment