Friday, May 14, 2010

today.

An explaination for my previous blog entry title: I sneezed when I typed that.

---

Ah, one thing...I really dislike today's PE sub. Usually, I would prefer practically anyone over Glier...other than Lochbaum, but I really didn't like today's sub. He totally hated me...I know that for sure.
Since we go to the Brighouse park to play kickball, Glier always tells us to go about 30ish because it takes us a while to walk there and we had to change. Plus...they unlock the door slow and girls change slower. He though I was just trying to get out of PE early and then in the end, while we were waiting for the bell to ring, he was like: see, we came back early and now we're just standing here to wait.

Like the person I am, I kind of got defensive. I was totally angry. I told him (and the others around agreed), that we ALWAYS waited. It was JUST right! I was right! I just changed faster, but some other girls are still changing, I swear. Plus, if we are so-called 'early', then why are the OTHER classes waiting with us as well? Grrrr...he completely ticked me off and I do not like him! Grrr!

Aside from that (which somewhat ruined my morning), I realized I attract bees. o-o''
During the kickball game when my team had to be in the fields, a bee was flying REALLY near me and I had to turn around and move away a lot to lose it. A few minutes ago, another bee was buzzing by my window for no particular reason. The same thing happened a few days ago as well. I hate no honey or anything...no sweets near my window. Thank God for the net protecting thingy!

No comments:

Post a Comment