Saturday, May 15, 2010

blogging.

I usually blog about what I feel and think at the moment, as well as what I am doing as well. The latest blog entry (I reread it), I noticed I sound so...conceited and so full of myself. -ugh-.

-sigh- I need to kibitz with some people more. =\

Right now, I'm completely sushi-overloaded. Haven't been around my laptop for a while. My sister is still going on and on about her prom dress. She has finally found one! It's $500 something. $200 more than her Betsey for Winter formal. It's really expensive =='' for something you're only going to wear once. Haha. But I guess I'll support her. It is really pretty. Let me know if you want to see =D I'm sure my sister will be happy to share. ><''


Song obsessed with (aside from bullets - tunng and the kook's accent! xD melody...). Love the guitar in the beginning and how the song ends...

No comments:

Post a Comment