Tuesday, May 4, 2010

breezes & tears

Very random title, yes.

Actually, not really. I came home with nothing to do, since I have no homework. I still don't have that focus to actually sit down calmly and read a book, even though my list of books to read is still very very very long...and lost - haha. I ended up reading about my beloved Ulquiorra-sama, who I adore very much.

He's just so cool and mysterious. His personality and attitude<3 SUPER cool! And yeah, he kind of got my all fangirly again...and I thought my fangirl-ness died last year. Anyhow, yeah, I ended up crying about him...when he died. He was still SO cool! It's just really sad. D: He finally realized why they were 'strong'.

So there's the reason for 'tears'. As for 'breezes', it just SUCH a nice day. I love these summer afternoons with the pleasant breeze and beautiful sunsets. Somewhat depressing as well, sunsets...ending of another day. I must mention that I'm also eating the awesome Melona popcicles! (You can purchase them @ Yohan). I love the feeling I get on 'these' days. I don't know how to describe. It's just so chilled out and relaxed, etc. etc. It's not really that simple, but yeah. And there when I get these feelings, there's just certain songs that adds to this wonderful feeling. Right now, I'm also reminded of Natsume Yuujinchou, which is awesome. I guess I watched it while I was getting this feeling. Anyways, I keep blabbing about 'this feeling' and I'm getting pretty annoyed typing that out, LOL!

I also have a headache. I lost my cellphone! I checked every pocket, every corner of the room and in my bag, the car, everywhere! I think I really have memory loss, my head hurts like crazy from thinking and I kept running up and down the stairs to look for my cellphone. I went over the whole car twice. -sigh-

This sucks. Plus, I am quite disappointed we didn't get the 12 minute run. Although I did complain about it yesterday, that I do have one, I was REALLY mentally prepared for it. Also, I'm depressed on how horrible I did on the Sci test. I thought it would be easy, so I didn't exactly study. Well, my study is...going over it twice. When I think Chem, I think about the whole balancing, writing equations, naming and all that. Well, I guess that's what we did mainly in Mr. Eastwood's class...so that's what I thought would happen..since he's a chem teacher.

Anyhow, I guess I should mentally prepare for Thursday. I will have a 12 minute run then, and then after that head-pounding experience, I will take another mental shock. Another mind blow because of my science test result...if she hands it back.

Not to blame Ms. Semi, because I know it's my fault for not going over the details of the chapters, but she can't teach. Some of the stuff, I absolutely had no idea we even learned. Plus, the wording of some questions were weird...what's with the super long questions? o-o Some stuff were completely irrelevant, I ended up looking at the squiggled words instead. Anyhow, person-wise, I kind of like Ms. Semi...but teacher-wise, I don't. I prefer Mr. Eastwood's class =D Though I failed badly, he was an awesome teacher with AWESOME notes! Like, I don't really have to listen and just focus on copying the notes because I can just reread it and I will understand everything!

Main point: his tests are short. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment