Monday, May 3, 2010

drowsy feeling, heavy eyelids threatening to close any moment now.

I continue to pray for rain tommorow, or at least wet tracks so the 12 minute run will be post-poned. I really don't think I can do a Science unit test (3/4 chapters) after a 12 minute run, when my head is pounding and I'm all sweaty.
Amazingly, I finished my homework (other than a the last bit of math which I can definitely pull off during lunch) around 7pm. Not to mention, I finished the mosaic I have been working on for 3 days! I'm actually quite proud that I finished, not at how it looks though. Appearance-wise, it looks very amateur, but I have been working on this mosaic for fun, just to feel at ease and stress-free. It worked.

My dad came back on Saturday! I'm shocked I didn't really get to blog about that. I had Pho, Vietnamese noodles, that day for dinner and then I had Korean food on Sunday.
On Saturday, I also realized I spent 10 minutes staring at the trees. It was very weird how I was mesmirized by the trees. It seemed as though they were dancing with the wind. At that moment, it felt like a form of communcation between the trees and wind. Felt very very alive to me, everything. It was a very awkward moment.

--

Anyways, today lunch was awesome! Mr. Kwan drove us to around Cambie to look for the Tenku trailer shop. We manage to find it at a very, very reserved place...which was intimidating looking. Haha. Like, the location was very discrete...seemed like some drug dealing place. In the end, we did manage to buy those huge takoyaki-like food and yeah. I love takoyaki, the Japanese mayonnaise and everything (please refer to previous blog entries about my mayonnaise obsession). I guess it might taste a little weird to some people who aren't use to the awkward taste of the Japanese mayonnaise mixed with Takoyaki sauce. The taste differs from regular Kraft Mayonnaise.

Aside from that, the take-out boxes was very very adorable! Other than the Tenku trailers, there was this noodle trailer which you can WALK INSIDE! It was so Japanese-style looking, all wooden inside, like those classic sushi shops, and this other Cone store. Like you know, the hand-cones you can order in sushi shops? They had these HUGE hand cones you can pick different things to put in. Very cool.

Mr. Kwan's driving is awesome! xD

I suppose I shall go off to bed now and perhaps review my Science tomorrow morning again. I am absolutely not confident in remembering examples/names...I don't know how to explain myself since I forgot already. I guess it's better if I do review tomorrow.




-cross fingers- Rain rain rain rain rain rain rain...

No comments:

Post a Comment