Tuesday, April 6, 2010

yesterday

I feel like I wasted my 4 day break, but whatever. Too late now.

Anyways, I didn't get to blog yesterday, but I watched Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring and Matrix: Reloaded. Matrix 2...to me, was bs. I feel like I wasted 2 hours of my life because nothing really happened. It felt so 'bleh' to me. The two twins in white with the new effect/power looked cool, but yeah. I felt like I have seen Matrix 2, parts of it, before. I guess I look forward to Matrix 3. -sigh- Too bad Reloaded was such a disappointment to me.
As for Lord of the Rings 1, I loved it. I'm quite amazed by how wonderful the costumes and make up were! Orlando Bloom looks awesome as an elf. I LOVE the elves. I love how gentle and elegant they are. So mystical and...light. Their long blong hair and their natural culture is just so beautiful! I love the graphics in there, of course, and all the scenary. It's amazing. Again, the make up was amazing so I was quite frightened by the orcs. They were...pretty scary. Haha. I can't wait to watch the 2nd movie! I don't wish to watch alone since I know I will be a little freaked out at times, wonderful make up and graphics!, but then again...as usual, I will end up watching it alone. -sigh-

The gorgeous Miss Dior Cherie photos I have mentioned before. I love it. <3>




No comments:

Post a Comment