Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Enchanted palace.

I have just read an article about the Enchanted Palace exhibition, the Kensington Palace, which was formerly Princess Diana's home. It's amazing. I so want to go see right now! I can't believe I didn't know about this till know, though it opened March 26. D:

And the key thing I love is that Vivienne Westwood is one of the designers!

"The first time you walk into the room, it has an aura of sadness, but also incredible beauty," said Wilmont. "She tried really hard, but she had many miscarriages. She was a very loved queen, and we wanted to try to capture her spirit."

From the article,
here. Read that if you want more information and click on the dot to see the official site (which I haven't checked out yet).


So pretty. Fairytales, magic, everything! I want to go. D:

No comments:

Post a Comment