Monday, April 5, 2010

so awesome!

I have just finished another anime series, and I finished stalking it on Wikipedia, which is what delayed my blogging about this awesome news!

I'm SO in love with this anime and I totally cried. It's an anime set in 2056 where humans are now living in space. We live on this huge spaceship that is is like a minature Earth, kind of like Wall-E, but more Earth-like with mountains, seas, a natural looking sky and such. There's A LOT of music in this anime, along with robot fighting. Like a mixture of Gundam Seed with ummmm...music. Haha.

It's really good actually. I love it, but I don't think it's exactly an anime for everyone. Like, if you don't love watching robot fighting, then I guess you shouldn't watch this. Somewhat very guy-ish, more of a Shounen. The music is fantastic in here though. (not in the Academy-award awesome music way xD)

Anyways, Macross Frontier! Awesome awesome awesome! I can't believe I delayed myself from watching this! It's awesome!!! xDDD
I want more, of course. I think I shall go stalk the November 21st, 2009 release movie and then wait along with the other fans for the upcoming 2nd movie to conclude everything as a sequel. I wonder who the guy, Alto, will choose. I actually love the pink hair girl more, Sheryl, which is really shocking because I tend to hate annoying, useless pink hair girls. They're usually the weak princess that stands there like an accessory and do nothing, but cry and stay the symbol of peace while everyone her dies, trying to protect her since she's the 'only hope'.

Sheryl was such a different character. She's all confident, a little snobby which makes me laugh. She's strong, independent, and tries to do the best she can with all she has. Even when she was dropped to the lowest pits of h*ll, she still strives to survive and sing with all her might, doing what she loves. =) So awesome!

I was actually quite annoyed with the other girl...oh my gosh..I just forgot her name. Wow..ummmm...-thinks- I had to look at youtube and it's Ranka! She has green hair. Haha. She's very VERY cute, but then I got so annoyed with her. She's so weak and thinks like: Why me? I really wanted to slap her because at first, she wanted to sing and let people know 'she's here!' and now that she practically replaced Sheryl and ended up having some sort of influence over the enemy aliens, Vajiras, she's all weak and like: Why me? Why are they using me like a tool? SO annoying! In the end, I guess she's okay...the END END. I loved her in the beginning, but in the middle, she got so annoying.

I hated how she kind of replaced and stole everything from Sheryl.

Here's some music from the anime.

(this one is very short xD And cute!)


This song is very very relaxing and peaceful:


I love the 'fast' part so just try and listen to the middle (I suggest):


This one sounds really nice/catchy! (I suggest listening to it longer tahn 1:00 =D to actually enjoy it, that is):

No comments:

Post a Comment