Friday, April 23, 2010

The Vampire Diaries.

I ended up watching an episode of The Vampire Diaries and fell in love. I have always favored Damon over Stephan because of his mischievious smile and that...'darker' feel he has. Anyhow, this is absolutely my favorite episode, I suppose. I think I did manage to watch season 1 and parts of the other seasons, but because I wasn't very hyped about the whole Vampire thing since the Twilight craze was going bersek so yeah...I think The Vampire Diaries is quite a good series. Anyways, why I love this episode is because of this scene:



I just love how they 'flirt with their eyes'. xD Such a strong and beautiful moment. =)
The music was vital to this atmosphere, of course, so I'm in love with this song, All I Need. xP

Did I mention why I want to watch Inception is because of my favorite, Hans Zimmer! xD He's also doing the music for Despicable Me AND Winnie The Pooh in 2011~!
OH MY GOSH! I forgot to mention...Hans Zimmer is also doing the music for THE LOST SYMBOL! I'm so SO looking forward to that. I think I should read the book before and find time to catch Da Vinci Code as well as the book. I'm still shocked that I haven't gone through that. Anyhow, I LOVE LOVE LOVE Hans Zimmer. Ever since The Last Samurai and Pearl Harbor. Well, Pirate of the Caribbean as well. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment