Friday, April 23, 2010

3 day break

For this 3 day break, I decided to chill and just relax and do my homework. Probably won't be able to watch a movie, sadly, but yeah. I think I might start up another art project, though I never finished my old art projects. I still haven't gotten that 'ding' or anything that will inspire me and give me the idea nor motivation to continue/finish my art projects. -sigh-

Anyhow, I do look forward to next week for no particular reasons, but yeah. I think I should go watch a movie next week actually. I have been meaning to rewatch Avatar 3-D and watch How to Train a Dragon 3-D as well. I have heard many MANY positive feedbacks on how amazing How to Train a Dragon was and I was just reading this blog of an artist, whom I very very very much admire, and she said she watched it 5 times...or was it 3? Big difference, but yeah. She was very obsessed and said the 3-D made it feel like you're flying as well. Of course, I think I might just watch Clash of Titains at home. Once again, hearing from people and that artist, it was very disappointing idea-wise. The graphics were great, but the ending final battle was a huge disappointment.

--

Aside from what I plan to do. Yesterday was such a nice day! It was sunny and the perfect breeze accompanying it. I was chilling with my awesome friend. We just talked and laid on this bridge of this playground which is somewhat my 'secret' place. I was just really nice, staring at the sky and such.

I should really do that more often...

Sadly, I couldn't watch a movie with my friend ==''' I felt bad for not planning something to do, but I guess the chilling part was quite awesome and she won't mind. xD Anywhow...

I shall go and waste time until What A Girl Wants comes on YTV. xP

No comments:

Post a Comment