Friday, April 23, 2010

time

Okay, I just have SO many things I want to do. I wish I have so much more time to spare than I do now. Books! I have so many books I still need to read/finish, so many mangas I need to read, so many movies I need to watch, so many art projects I need to finish, and my stories! I haven't finished my stories yet and I feel absolutely horrible I didn't get to finish it! Gahh!!

Well, good thing right now is that I'm reading a manga and re-reading another story I adore A LOT. Not to mention, I just finished stalking and added 2 more books to my 'must-read' list. x . x''

There has been 3 stories I read and absolutely love. Recently, since the last summer, I have taken a risk and actually read my first...smut/mature manga...which was REALLY shocking to me. Of course, I skip the 'rated' scenes, but yeah, the manga was AMAZING! It was about a girl who was forcefully sent back in time and was suppose to be made a 'sacrifice' because her blood was pure and all that and she was a virgin. Her blood suppose to be used as part of a curse for this queen to use on this prince. The queen...technically, the only concubine of the current king, wanted her son to be the next king, but there was a line-up of princes that are placed ahead so she wanted the curse to destroy them all, etc. etc. So the girl ended up falling in love with one of the prince and stuff. It's really good! She had to decide whether to go back to her time or stay in this time period and live with the one she loves and help guide the army. Ramses of Egypt, also falls for her and stuff happens.

Wow, I just made it sound boring...=='' Anyways, yeah...it was awesome! Aside from that, another 'rated' manga I read was another amazing one! I cried SO much at the end, it was so...realistic! I will probably talk about it in another blog entry. xD

So, back to the wonder 3 stories I love...I have practically read each of them like...5-6 times or something. I think these 2 authors are amazing and should really be publishing.

One of them is about vampires, and yes, it is WAYYYYYY much better than Twilight, not to mention, more well-written than the Twilight saga itself.

So it's about this girl, Anna (full name: Elianna) and she was just in a cafe reading. A guy walks up to her and starting flirting with her and wanted to treat her to coffee, but she senses that something was off so she rejected. After, when she was leaving, it was late and she was suddenly pulled into the alley and was raped. The guy turns out to be a vampire and to 'destroy the evidence', he threw her in this vault FAR FAR FAR from society and hidden. In the vault was a vampire from millenias ago. He's one of the 'Ancient One's and was the most powerful. A few of the people who worked for him decided to team up against him and plotted to destroy him, which was why he ended up being locked in this vault. Even though he's so powerful, he still couldn't break the vault and kind of just gave up. And yeah...so they bonded and he talked to her and try to help her forget what had happened.

The rated part was her flashback on the rape which became her nightmare and such. So finally, Anna knew she won't survive and told the old vampire, Alexander (real name: Cael), to drink her blood and escape on his own. She remembered that before she passed out, she heard a melody and decided to see if that was the tune of the buttons to the password. Finally, she managed to get it right and unlocked the vault. Alexander refuses to let Anna die after she saved him, he carried her and escaped. And so on...

It's so sweet, the way he cared for her and such. It's soooo good. I make stories sound boring because I get so obsessed and wordy. x . x''

The other story is about this girl whose dad owes money to this mafia boss, Nic. To pay him back...she agreed to be 'his girl' for a week. Each time she disobeys him or angers him, he adds a week and that's supposedly how it works. The girl, Victoria, hated Nic so much. Hated how she has to listen to him and such. Things happen and Nic started feeling that he's caring for Victoria more than he should. Victoria also realizes she loves Nic, but he keeps being so on/off to her and she's feeling really hurt. And also the fact that his work and he has to kill people is just horrifying for her to think about. So yeah, once again, they go through obstacles.

If you realize, they're all love stories and yeah. They're not those cliche, mushy stories though which is why I adore them. There's actions and such so yeah. Like for the Vampire one, there was a vampire war that occured and many many attacks. For the mafia one, there was some kidnapping here and there and the problem where Nic has to choose whether to let Victoria go or stop doing this business because Victoria went to his enemy, Paul (this very kind old man) and borrowed money to return to Nic. Etc.

Wow, I spoiled a lot. I suppose no one is going to read these stories anyways, so yeah. xD Whatever. Anyways. I kind of base the type of guys I like on stories and mangas xP. Time to find that Italian mafia boss! Or that Navy SEAL with a Boston accent. =) Perhaps a 5 millenia old Greecian vampire? ;D

--

I dislike it when people start a conversation with me and has completely nothing to talk about. Forcing a conversation is honestly very pointless, obviously because there was no point to begin with! I hate that orange blinking tab...

No comments:

Post a Comment