Sunday, April 4, 2010

SO HUNGRY...for Vivienne Westwood!

I'm SO HUNGRY.

Drinking my home made Milk Tea which I'm REALLY proud of. Doesn't really taste good, my sister thinks it's too sweet, but hey...my taste. <3

Anyways, yeah...I'm SO hungry! The house is empty. I have nothing to eat....starving!

Some Vivienne Westwood I absolutely want so badly.






Aren't they GORGEOUS? xD
The famous orb with the cross on top. I love it. I think I fell more in love with Vivienne Westwood because of the manga, Nana. Man, the punky fashion of Vivienne Westwood designs worn by Nana looks AMAZING. You see above? The orb earring with pearls dangling under? The girly Nana, Hachi, wore it with the choker to match with it for this one outfit and it's sooooooo pretty!

I love the rings! Nana's famous armored ring. It look so punk and hawt. I came across the belt, the arrow and the pin rings and they look so cool! xD So unique and different! Which is why I love them, the edgy-ness they have to them.

Of course, I always wanted the Vivienne Westwood Orb lighter! Jazzy has it, I envy her a lot, and yeah, Shin has it! It's so pretty~~ The pink box looks awesome as well!

I'm SO going to go to London to visit Vivienne Westwood's FIRST store! Muhahahaa! And I shall ride a London bus and go high~ then stop by Milan to watch a fashion show....-continues to dream- Anyways. Yes, I MUST travel.I really need a job where I will have LOTS of free time to run wild, travel and do all those weird extreme things. -sigh- And a job that will be able to SUPPORT me to do all those things and live well. Life sucks. Haha.

Anyhow, I'm so Vivienne Westwood obsessed. I swear, I will definitely buy something of VW one day...swear to god. (With my own money of course). My sister wanted to get me something of VW for my LATE LATE LATE birthday...what month is it? April. I wonder when is my birthday....DECEMBER! -sigh-

And I got her a Vera Wang perfume. D: I WALKED to get her one!
I wanted to get her the J'adore perfume...but the scent seemed too grand and mature to wear on a daily basis.

I wish my first perfume will be Burberry Sheer. I love it! My sister's first perfume was Lacoste's Touch of Pink. xP
Ah, did I mention how I mom got her Miss Dior Cherie? I love the commercial and the photos for it. I'll probably blog it later. Anyways, time to finish up my milk tea!

Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment