Saturday, April 24, 2010

another want.

Ever since I became a stalker, I have also became a fan of Kaoru-chan on DA. She is just AMAZING! I REALLY want to go to the Japan Expo in Paris, but as stated...it is in PARIS! -sigh- Oh, how I wish to stalk those amazing artists that will be there! I feel like I'm completely missing out! GAHHH!!

Anyways, back to the main point...as I was stalking Kaoru-chan once again, I realized her journal entry states that she's selling storybooks! Amazing artists + storybooks = amazing book of amazing arts by THE amazing artist =D

So yeah, now I want to buy! But sadly, it is quite pricey. D: Especially since you have to pay in Euro. With shipping and tracking, the two books are 29€ and without tracking it's 26€. So that's around $38 dollars or so with tracking. -sigh-

And yes, I really really REALLY want BOTH books! Her art is so amazing. It's just so pretty. The coloring and all that. Her style is very...innocent, so pure.

Here is Eclipse (A fanart of Kurogane and Fai of Tsubasa Chronicle):

(sample page)


This is the Secret Garden:
As you can see, it's Sakura (Tsubasa Chronicle) as Alice!


So pretty! I want D:

No comments:

Post a Comment