Saturday, April 24, 2010

I was brougth near tears where I was listening to Cassis then Guren and then Taion. I should share them one day, but yeah. D: Wonderful, wonderful lyrics. VERY beautiful and exquisite lyrics. xP I'm in love. Anyhow, I am amazed at myself. I'm actually doing homework! On a Saturday...willingly! I tend to push my work till Sundays or so, but yeah. I'm working, but I suppose I should take a break and see what's on TV.

I was watching Legend of Seeker this afternoon. I feel so lost. D: I think I should probably rent the whole set one day and watch from the start...I will probably do that for Gossip Girl and The Vampire Diaries as well...maybe even 24 and CSI. If I watch CSI, that will take me a lifetime! xP Anyhow, time for my so-called break. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment