Tuesday, March 23, 2010

THAT WAS SICK!

OH MY GOSH...IT'S 6:40AM IN THE MORNING AND I'M SO NOT GONNA SLEEP!
MAN, THAT FIGHT...IT WAS SICK!
PURE AWESOMENESS!

My magic moment totally faded away and now I'm SO into fighting. Definitely.

Watching two Yato member fight was TO THE EXTREME! I love how Gintama isn't like Bleach with all that stupid fillers! Same for Naruto. All those stupid fillers, lagging the whole series. At the moment, since Kagura's brother, Kamui, appeared..it's kind of a fighting arc for this series. It's SO extreme.

Yato clan is a whole different kind of species, you can think of it that way. They are not human, they look like human, but with paler skin because they're very very sensitive to the sun, which is why they always carry an umbrella. On their home planet, it always rains so yeah. Yato clan is the most feared clan and the strongest. Fighting runs in their blood and they are ALWAYS ALWAYS thirsty for blood.

Kagura wants to deny her blood, fighting against it, not wanting to be a part of the battlefield while her dad is FAMOUS in the universe for being the strongest. Her mother passed away and her brother left to go fight strong people. Her brother even fought her dad and cut off his arm and all that. He craves blood, he craves to be the strongest, to fight. Basically, the Yato clan members end up dying in the battlefield because that's the only place they belong.

Earlier, I was watching Kagura fight one of her brother's subordinate and because he was hurting her friend, Shinpachi, he 'beast', no 'monster' within her unleashed and she went all out insane! It was one of the best fighting I have ever seen. I just LOVE watching the Yato clan people fight. Pure intense. I think next, Gintoki will be fighting...either with Kagura's brother or the King of Darkness or whatever..that muscular old man whose about to kill this kid and blah blah blah.

This is all episode 142. =D


I think I won't be sleeping...I'm hooked. Why am I typing this? o-o

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment