Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I'm officially insane, yet still awesome because that's just how I roll. =D

Yes, I think I'm insane now. I have officially successfully messed up my time! I just woke up and took a 10 minute shower...at 4pm, haha!

Yesterday, I ended up sleeping around 7:50am...or should I say, this morning? xD
I still believe it's worth it!
Either way, this is bound to happen. Every break, I always manage to ruin my time. You can say it's a traditional thing for me. Except this time, I did not go through a crazy mental breakdown while messing up my time. Thank god I was able to tune out the 'scary' moments of Shutter Island and fill them with funny scenes in Gintama.

Did I mention why I ended up watching from episode 131 to 146? Ah, that was because around 131, it was kind of a horror arc...with ghosts. I got so freaked out so if I stopped anywhere near that, I will DEFINITELY have nightmares so I had to 'continue on'. Then, I arrived at that fighting arc and I went insanely hyper and yeah. =D
Hey, if I stopped around 131, I doubt I will get a wink of sleep...instead, I will be suffering a torturous night. My imagination will once again, bring me into a painful nightmare...which I will talk about..ANOTHER TIME!

Anyhow, I must share that earlier, I thought I was crazy..seriously, I thought I'm actually hallucinating and I should go to a mental hospital.
I woke up around 4pm, as you all know, and I went over to close my night light (don't ask why I opened it even though when I slept, it was already daylight) and after that, I went to my desk. I usually wake up to check my desk for any sticky notes I left the day before to remind myself to do stuff, but instead of a sticky note, I found MILK TEA! Yes, milk tea was what I found. I thought I was dreaming so I took a sip and it was real...or so I thought!

Then, I went to talk a 10 minute shower and I brushed my teeth and all that. I went back in my room and on my desk, the milk tea wasn't there! I went to put on my glasses and then I started freaking out that I'm hallucinating and going crazy. I rushed to my brother's room to see if he took it, but it wasn't there. Man, he was smiling when I asked him about it.

Anyhow, turns out my brother and mom went out and got food while my brother had one of his wisdom tooth pulled out. Oh, and the milk tea was downstairs. I'M NOT CRAZY! Haha. xD
Werid thing is, my brother told me he tried waking me up telling me there's food, but I was like: SHUT UP AND GO AWAY!
I still refuse to believe I actually shooed away food. =\ That's more like what my sister does. Oh my gosh...maybe it runs in the family. o-o

I shall leave now, my microwave is beeping at me! Haha. xP

byebye.

No comments:

Post a Comment