Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I am so high even though it's 5:14am in the morning and yes, I stayed awake till now to watch Gintama and I'm proud.

At first, I was laughing like crazy...5am in the morning. Then I went high, and now I am completely in love. Man, love at first sight really does exist!

After watching 139 episodes of Gintama. I have finally reached episode 140 because 140 comes after 139. =D Kagura's brother, Kamui, has finally made his appearance and he is so amazingly 'hawt' and cool! Man, he's EXTREMELY strong and you can see his eyes have no spirit in them. He's soulless and a pure complete Yato clan member. You can tell, just by looking, that he gives off this murderous aura. He's so bloodthirsty.

I sound creepy, but oh my gawsh~ I'm in love! So amazing. Throughout Gintama, I love Gintoki of course...Okita, the sadist, KIND OF Hijikata, the mayonnaise freak, and yeah...Oh, and that blood thirsty yukata wearing, dark butterfly-ish guy with left eye bandaged and has a completely evil and twisted look!

Anyways...



The picture above is Kagura's brother. Obviously, it's a fanart so I shall go take a screenshot picture JUST for you guys to see. =D





Sorry the quality of the pictures aren't HD. I'm watching the episode online so yeah. I doubt there's really really high quality for anime so it's rare to find any. One of the few animes with AWESOME AWESOME graphics (quality-wise) is 07-Ghost, Phantom~Requiem for the Phantom, and Durarara! Well, there's probably more, but I can't really remember. The Tsubasa Tokyo Revelation OVA had REALLY REALLY good quality as well, way much better than the actual series: Tsubasa Chronicle.

Anyways, the really good looking guy that I absolutely adore because he's so twisted-ish, is Takasugi (I googled his name!):



This is Gintoki, the main character. That is his 'past' look. He is known as the White Demon because of his silver/white hair that stands out. He use to be a bloodthirsty samurai, you could say, but he was fighting to protect the whole samurai thing. He has given up his past and now lives as a no-good-useless loser. =D KIDDING...not.

Anyhow, there's SO much more about Gintama, but I will rant about this another time. I realized it is 5:42am...took me a while to take screenshots and stalk photos. Oh gosh, I still need to finish watching!

Adios Amigos, before you guys get tired of my anime obsession.
Good night/Good morning. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment