Sunday, March 21, 2010

Shutter Island

I watched Shutter Island! It was okay. Quite creepy at times, actually. I didn't think it 'sucks' as people have said and spread. The friend I watched with seemed confused, but I actually got it o-o. I guess there's some mixed opinions. Well, practically everyone has different opinions for everything. Some people, like me, thought Avatar was AMAZING, while some just thought it was okay and too over rated. Some people LOVE Twilight, but I'm one of those who somewhat...hate it because it's so over rated.

Anyhow, I thought the ending of Shutter Island was quite well done, actually. Well, the end end part, not when they tell the truth. It WAS creepy at some points. In general, I didn't think it was REALLY a theatre movie so I guess you don't HAVE to watch it in the theatre.

Other movie I want to see: Bounty Hunter, She's Out of My League and of course, Alice In Wonderland 3D. I also need to watch Sherlocke Holmes still!

I feel like I'm becoming a Gerard Butler fan. o-o
Yesterday, I watched The Ugly Truth. It was funny. Of course, a little...inappropriate, but definitely funny. ><''' Don't know what else to say...haha!

AdiOs~

No comments:

Post a Comment