Saturday, March 20, 2010

Oh my gosh!

I'm still crying...I cried like a loser at so many moments of the movie. Oh my gosh, I love it. Gah! I will totally be obsessed about this for so long. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the music. So inspiring! Of course, this plot is definitely very rare and unrealistic (some parts), but it's amazing! I love it. xD

-cries-

I love the guitar tapping part. I love the ending: August's Rhapsody in C major. That ending was very nice and satisfying and all that. So tragic, the whole idea. So Romeo and Juliet actually...in a way. But anyhow, it was awesome! xD

I will probably rewatch this again...another time. -sigh- I love the music. So inspiring. I think I probably said that 3 times already, but yeah. xD I feel sorry for the man though...from the way he describe 'parents' and all that, seems as though he had a horrible childhood being tossed around from different foster homes.
I thought the part when August exchanged guitars and had a little 'music exchange' with his dad was very awesome. So 'I-can't-describe'...like how they got along so well and connected, bonded, not realizing they are actually father-son. ><'''

Anyhow, I loved it. Muahaha, I feel so outdated and sad I never watched this earlier. =(

Time to eat...and maybe another movie xD
Adios Amigos!

No comments:

Post a Comment