Sunday, March 28, 2010

Last day of freedom!

-sigh- I have just wasted my last day of spring break! I feel sad, but hey, I did manage to watch a movie! xD I rewatched The Last Mimzy which was airing on YTV. Also, I saw a bit of the Higashi no Eden (East of Eden) movie and I'm starting Claymore.

I'm probably doing the most stupid thing by watching Claymore at night. Seriously, I think I am insane, especially when I have this stupid photographic memory that will definitely give me nightmares tonight!
BUT, Claymore is SOOOOOO good. I'm shocked by how I managed to not watch it! Of course, it's SUPER gory and somewhat actually very scary. The yoma (demons) look much more horrifying than the ones in D. Gray-man. They somewhat resemble zombies actually, and those mutated humans in I am Legend. Anyhow, I still love it. Though it's creepy and all that. The drawings are wonderful actually, such a relaxed and peaceful style of drawing. The characters look so gentle.

Anyways, I LOVE it! Haha, I shall continue to watch and finish what I started, hopefully. Tomorrow is school!

Goodbye, Spring Break!

No comments:

Post a Comment