Sunday, March 28, 2010

some fragments of my memories

I was trying to find the Higashi no Eden (East of Eden) movie, and came across my favorite movie when I was young - Titan A.E. I LOVE it SO much and was SOO obsessed with it. I think this movie was what got me into the whole astronomy thing. I feel the movie should have been REALLY successful, it's way WAY too under rated. If you have the time, you should definitely watch it. I believe it might still be my favorite movie xD of course, along side of Pearl Harbor. =)
This movie's graphics is actually quite amazing and the whole idea is so creative for something made back in 2000.




As I was thinking back about my childhood movies, of course, I can't forget The Little Vampire. Haha, I made pyl and narada and michelle watch it with me! xDD
It IS good. It's the movie that made me love vampires since I was in Kindergarden or so. I know for sure I watched this before I watched Titans A.E. Rollo Weeks was my first crush! xD Now, rewatching, the things seem much more fake, but you have to give credits to them..the costumes are really nice. I remember how I love the 'flashbacks' because they look so realistic and all that. The flying...ehhh, needs some work.

The Little Vampire was actually a film adapted from this German novel. I think I might actually read the book series one day, they seem much more interesting since the it's a little different from the film, much longer.
The trailer I found was too bad quality and bugged me, so I found the first part of the movie. Sadly, I can't embed it so I shall leave the link.

Click
here.

I think I probably got around to watching Titans A.E. later than The Little Vampire which is why I actually loved Titans A.E. a tinsy bit more than The Little Vampire. Still, I will never forget my first love, Rollo Weeks. xP He's so cute! Probably one of the best vampires. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment