Monday, March 22, 2010

Kate & Leopold

Ahh and Melody, I knew you watched The Illusionist from stalking you, but I never knew you watched Kate & Leopold xDD It's such a nice love story. So awesome, the ending...clever. =)

I wish I can meet the guys from back in the days. They must be real romantics xD Well, at least that's what I hope so. I absolutely love how guys all wear tux with this awesome long black jackets and their top hats! Anyhow, I just love Kate & Leopold. Watched it on TV one day and I am SO glad I did. A movie should really watch. There's comedy and romance. It's just so sweet. I really loved it, though you won't say it's THE best, but it's awesome!

--

Hmmm...I think I should watch another episode of Gintama since I tried stalking my sister and there's no news from her. I will probably watch another movie again. xD Probably Stardust or something since after The Illusionist, I am a little crazed about magic! xD Well, supernatural things. =)

Ah, I forgot to mention my recent obsession, which I swore to myself I won't collect...well, at least not now. I'm too broke!

CARDS!


I am SOOOOOOO amazed by the details of cards. I have been watching these card deck reviews and realizing how amazing cards can be! Perhaps I sound retarded, but you just HAVE to see the details on the backs of the cards. The ace, the jokers and all that! I never knew some cards are better at 'fanning' and handling than others. I have learned so much. Anyhow, at the moment, I'm still amazed at the phenomenon details of David Blaine's Split Spades: Lions. Look at how amazing it looks when you shuffle and play with the decks!





If you have time, go google the picture of the joker. It looks like a joker of course, but close up, you can see David Blaine playing cards, the bells on the collar have faces and it goes on. You can totally tell by the wonderfully amazing details put into this deck! Man, I'm crazed.


I love Bicycle's Karnival Asssassins, Karnival Renegades, and Karnival Midnight decks. If you have time, you should check this out:

Click here.







I can't really find much cool, short videos about cards since mostly, I watch reviews. You have to check out some people handling the Black Scorpion. It's a deck of black cards with YELLOW on it. I can't really say, its just amazing. The black spider as well. I should go google some pictures for you guys.


The colors just pop out! It's gorgeous. xD - Bicycle's Black Scorpion


On the Left is Bicycle's Black Spider and the left is The Black Tiger. I do kind of have a thing for black cards. They look so awesome!


That one is Bicycle's Centurions. I can go on and on with different cards so after seeing this one, I think I should stop, but I suggest you check out Bicycle's Guardians. Theory 11 Propaganda, Tally Ho Viper Fan, Ellusionist Shadow Masters, and the Bicycle Karnivals deck has amazing card backs. So you should REALLY check those out! Honestly, I am TRULY TRULY amazed at how people can make such amazing cards! Bicycle Fragment X and Ellusionist Ghost have really awesome Jokers. And yeah, I will stop for now.

I think I will be changing the layout around again. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment