Monday, March 22, 2010

I'm Amazing...haha!

Well, why am I amazing? I just realized that necromancy is a type of black magic that involves summoning the spirit of the deceased to ask questions, well, for divination. I love magic. xD

Anyways, why am I amazing? Well, I'm also quite slow because I realized it NOW, but it turns out...when I played Neopets xP, I named my pet Necromancii...when fine, there's not much of an amazement...but isn't it interesting? I just named my neopet black magic ;D Haha!

Man, I love that work Necromancy actually. It's so mysterious. Just saying it sound so alluring. ;D Well, to me it does. =D I'm just...weird that way...I think.

--

Anyhow, I am still ticked off by the way people treat. Yes, I'm making a big deal of it, but so what? If I'm not allowed to hold onto my anger, then why do people get to let out their emotions on to me? It's not like I'm letting out my anger onto someone. Of course, I don't want to be a hypocrite and do that, but still. I won't be seeing anyone during the break, most likely not, so I guess being mad at no one will be fine. I guess I will probably spend my spring break alone, catching up on things I never got a chance to finish.

Of course, I DO want to watch Alice in Wonderland 3D still, so I might try and find some time to watch that. I might even watch alone. =O That will be a first. Wish my dad is here so I don't have to bus...I actually have some kind of busphobia. I REALLY can't bus alone.
1. I tend to fall
2. I usually miss bus time/get on the wrong bus (I think)
3. Someone is usually with me to guarantee I'm going home so without someone, I will be dead
4. I just don't like bus...unless I'm in Hong Kong.

Either way, I just can't bus. I wish people can just understand that. I actually prefer walking than biking and all that. Of course, if the distance is very long, I refuse to walk. In the end, I just wish I can drive. D:

Back to what I was saying, I will just be mad for the rest of spring break at nothing in particular. Just in general, I want to be mad. Maybe it's something to do? I shall find a purpose to be mad like, how the quality of the uploaded anime sucks! Or how my sister's blogs are so boring! Or how my cold still lingers within me though it's been 2 weeks! Or how people just talk to me whenever they want to, but when I want to talk...no one gives a poop about it! D:<

Oh, did I mention I just finally finished Up? xD THAT WAS SOOOOOO CUTE!


SQUIRRELS!

I just met you and I love you :D
I was hiding under your porch because I love you :D
I do not like the cone of shame :(

KEVIN'S A GIRL?!?!

Good Afternoon, my name is Russel and I am a wilderness explorer in tribe 54, Wet-lodge 12. Are you in need of any assistance?


My, my, I'm in love. Anyhow, it was so enjoyable and the music was so awesome! Totally makes me want to get a whole bunch of balloons and fly my house to some random place. =D
When I actually do that one day, I'll blog it out. xD


Now, I might go watch another movie or continue my Gintama-ing.

AiDios~AmiGo!

1 comment:

  1. don't just be mad cause ur bored.
    think about those who are really mad, sad, depressed, and don't know what to do. i think they don't want to be mad their entire lives. its hard to be mad. don't be mad just cause ur bored.

    ReplyDelete