Monday, March 22, 2010

hmmmm...

I think I'm starting to get tired of the blue plain background. Maybe I should go to black? I might use my old banner and do black.

Anyhow, I just woke up! Yesh, around 2pm...so late. Well, I think it feels great! The warm feeling when the sunlight seeps into my room, in between my blinds! I love it when some of the lights hit my face and so I wake up to a summer-like sensation. I always love that feeling...which is why I love weekends and breaks, I get to wake up to those kind of moods (which is great way to start my day!). When school starts, I wake up to a dull gray sky and by the time school is over, I get so tired, the sun just doesn't get into my mind. Instead, I worry about getting burned on the neck and head by the sun while I walk home.

Great news: I think I'm getting use to walking home! Isn't that good? Now, my dad can't say my pair of legs are useless. Since I often complain about walking, he would say: "Let's just chop it off!" Since he thinks my legs are useless, not like I use them.

Aside from that, hmmm...I finished watching Ice Age 3 yesterday as well. Plus, I watched some Gintama! Haha, it was so...stupid xD Which is why I love Gintama. It's different.

I noticed I really like different or clever things. I love watching things that like...events happen and in the end, everything piece well together and then you'll be like =O while I'm like trying to piece everything together. Makes me feel so happy how I got it!

Watch Liar Game. It's soooooooo 'clever' haha! xD Liar Game is a Japanese drama that revolves around this young naive girl. She is suddenly invited to play in the game, Liar Game. Basically, you must play and just as the name has suggested, you have to lie. This girl falls for pretty much the most stupidest tricks and when she finds a penny, she would take it to the police office...very very honest. On the first round, each player is given $100,000 and you must trick your opponent for their money. Instantly, she believed her opponent, who was her middle school teacher, and she was doomed. She asked this guy, who was just released from jail, and is a well-known swindler. And blah blah blah.

I always make things sound boring so you should just go watch it. Whenever I watch it, I get so high and so scared at the same time because the guy, Kanzaki Nao, is just SO smart. The way his brain works, the way he figures out everyone's move is just amazing!

Aside from that, I loved watching Code Geass, once again...because of how amazingly, insanely smart Lelouche is and how he plans EVERYTHING. I loved Law Abiding Citizen, because he's SO smart once again xD. I use to love Detective Conan when I was younger. Hmmm...there's plenty more, but nothing comes to mind at the moment. O-O

I shall go watch some anime so I'll blog later before you guys get too bored reading my never-ending entries.

No comments:

Post a Comment