Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I had a title I wanted to put, but then I forgot now since I took a nap. =(

-sigh- I had something to say, but I forgot...
Oh, wait...I remember a part of it now, suddenly. xD

I FINISHED GAMER! =)

The movie was quite good. The idea and everything was cool. Some parts are a little disturbing and I had to look away. I was actually okay with the fighting battle parts, but I couldn't stand the other parts when they're playing in
Society. I think I'm becoming a fan of Gerard Butler. I think I love him best from Law Abiding Citizen.

Anyways, I realize I still have quite a lot of movies I still need to watch, but maybe during the 4 day break, I won't go that hardcore. I need some more rest and probably finish up Gintama since it's ending.
Now, I feel like there's not much animes left. Did I mention:

I FINISHED CLAYMORE!

xD I'm planning to read the manga since it's ongoing. -sigh- I wonder what I planned to say in the beginning, before my nap? o-o Anyways, I will continue to think and I will blog whenever I remember.

I miss my dad D: Didn't get to talk to him for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment