Tuesday, March 30, 2010

2nd day of school

I am amazed that I actually fell asleep at 1am yesterday! Then I woke up around 4am ish to take my morning shower, as usual, and then fell back to sleep. For some reason, around 5 or 6, I couldn't sleep. I suddenly woke up and ended up tossing and turning. I fell asleep, then woke up, then fell asleep again.

Anyways, enough about sleep. I felt sore all over this morning! No idea why, but I felt like I just went mountain climbing, sky diving and kayaking or something, all at once, and died. Haha. Yeah. Today, I will so not take a nap. Yesterday, when I woke at 8pm, I thought it was 8am in the morning and it was just a rainy day so I was so freaked out. =='' Not cool.

2 more days and I get my 4 day break again! I really want to watch movies, but my sister is home. ==''' She is totally p'ssing me off. Plus, I miss her computer...we totally bonded. My movies, my sony vegas pro 9.0, everything is there. D: -sigh-

I love the doodle I drew on my hand during Planning today. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment