Wednesday, March 31, 2010

drinking green tea out of a 2L bottle feels refreshing. =D

Yes, I am now drinking cold green tea out of this 2L bottle while doing math homework! xD

I finished doing my lab prep and that reminded me what I wanted to share! This movie I really want to watch, Salt! Angelina Jolie is in it. =) I kind of want to watch this in the theatres actually. Clash of Titans! I really want to watch. I was invited to watch on Sunday or Monday with some people, but to be hoenst, I refused because I kind of don't want to go with some of the people. I feel so mean for thinking that, but seriously, I kind of had enough of a few people. It's best if I 'take a break' from them, especially since I have been so p'ssed...I don't want my temper to ruin the last bit of friendship that exist.

Anyways, yes, I should watch a movie. Pyl is so broke from spending so much money with me so you can come over to my house and we will watch Lord of the Rings together! Haha! Or Matrix. Probably Matrix because it's more creepy and I can't watch it alone. Pyl, I'll get my people to contact your people. Haha!

It's funny how Tiffany and I watch all these movie trailers, but we never actually WATCH a movie together at the theatres. Course, I did watch Law Abiding Citizen, Gamer, Zoolander, Daybreakers, Surrogates, IRobots, Resident Evil 1 with her, but I don't know...o-o Kind of weird how we never really went to the theatres together though we have so many movies we both want to watch.

Anyways, here's Salt:





Youtube changed! o-o It surprised me when I was trying to find the code to embed the trailer of Salt. Anyways, doesn't it look good? xD



Youtube changed! xD It looks cool o-o

Earlier, I killed a spider. I feel icky D: And sad. I'm a little arachnophobia...so I'm quite amazed that I actually killed it. When I was younger, I was really brave and usually kill the bugs to 'protect' my sister. But then as I got older, I started to notice how gross they look...so gross that I don't want to touch them because I end up shivering a lot and getting goosebump, so now I'm scared. o-o Weird, I know. I feel so mean to the insects. D:

1 comment:

  1. lol you know what they say about killing something?
    the thing u kill, you become in ur next life. XDDD.

    and i hate spiders too ><"

    ReplyDelete