Tuesday, March 30, 2010

problems

So angry. So many problems! -sigh- I think I probably complained countless times about my problems, but seriously..I really can't stand it! And it really doesn't help when people aren't being very considerate. This is, once again, another time where I would love to leave...even though it's 1:08am in the morning. Once again, I can't fall asleep. Once again, I'm bored and have nothing to do. Once again, I'm playing Sisen, trying to find something to do. Once again, I'm p'ssed.

Even though I'm tired, I can't fall asleep. No idea why and honestly, I think if I keep taking night cold medicine for it's drowsiness...my body is going to keep having that side effect! And aside from that, there's none at home since I already took the last of it, leaving on the daytime cold medicine.

I think I'm sick again, from today after school's rainy and windy walk. Well, not exactly sick sick...but a headache is definitely lingering around. Hopefully, the other symptoms don't start to appear because I really don't want to be sick again. I'm already feeling hot all over and having a headache, probably the worst symptoms of having a fever/cold...so pretty much...I'm already feeling the pains of having a fever/cold.

I watched Claymore again. I want to continue watching, but as you see...it's getting late and I don't think watching Claymore this late is really beneficial for someone who has photographic memory like me...
That's why I tried looking for cute romance mangas to read and I'm loading an episode of Gintama, hoping that will keep me 'happy' and block up all the horror.
I took a nap from 4pm ish (whenever I got home) to 8pm. I actually planned to wake around 6pm-7pm, but then yeah. I messed up my time even more. Plus, not like I can fall asleep now anyways though. I'm a light sleeper and my sister takes the longest and noisiest showers ever...she plays music and all that. No idea what she's doing in the washroom, but she occupies everything. I can't brush my teeth or anything right now...so once again, I have to wait...AGAIN.

I feel like I should call my dad soon, but I never really got around to it.
First day of school and I'm all worn out. This sucks. Stupid rain and wind. I hate being an insomniac. It keeps coming back. Everytime I think I'm all better...it comes back. Before, listening to music to fall asleep helped, now it doesn't. I changed pillows before. I tried sleeping in a different bed. Nothing really helps. I think being too parinoid also affects my sleeping...-sigh- I guess I'll stick to tiring myself until I think of something else. I don't think the cold medicine drowsiness really works anymore for me. D:

Anyways, I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment