Friday, February 19, 2010

Yay.

I have passed and got into IB. Now it's all up to whether I manage to stay in it for the next 2 years or not...enduring the pain and torture. -sigh-

Tommorow is also the Marianas Trench concert LIVE @ the OZONE. =)
I will also be meeting a childhood friend there so yup. I realize I shouldn't get my hopes up too much though, since I always do and end up being disappointed...majorly. Anyways, still planning and hopefully, people will REPLY to my email and I can SUCCESSFULLY plan this all.

Anyways, I realized my blog entries are quite long.

-sigh- so tired and bored, I shall go take and nap and perhaps, wake up to do my tutor homework which I haven't touched and should be doing.

I also should work on my art and scan it on deviantart for a fellow friend of mine to color.

pockymeji.

No comments:

Post a Comment