Friday, February 19, 2010

Marianas Trench.

Well, sadly for me, I'm totally hyped up about tommorow so if any disappointments come...I will drop to the lowest pits of h***. Haha. YAMMY IS COMING ;D

Anyways, I still have yet touched my English tutor homework for tommorow and I'm starting to worry...not. I really should fix this procrastinating habit of mine. It's starting to suck. D:
I rather do today's crossword + Sudoku or just slack around and roam on Facebook (which is unlike me), instead of doing my English homework. To be honest, it's not that bad. Haha. I just don't want to write about Atticus from To Kill A Mockingbird, by Harper Lee, anymore. Too much!

I guess eventually, in 15 hours, this assignment will come back to haunt me.


TIME FOR GINTAMA =DDD
or did Durarara! updated today?

Pockymeji.

No comments:

Post a Comment