Sunday, February 21, 2010

This feeling...

I came home for a while before I blogged this, but I still have this amazing feeling.

Marianas Trench was SOOOOO AMAZING!

I can't believe how close I was to them...to Josh! It still feels so surreal.
At first, I was at the back, but after people keep pushing me up and stepping on me, I end up being SOOOOOOO close. I'm still in awe.

Josh's singing was AMAZING and so beautiful. At one point, I was near crying at how beautiful and how amazing this whole experience is. I feel like I'm exaggerating.

Although it was SO squishy and I got hit in the head and stepped on...it was WORTH it! I felt very uncomfortable most of the time though. Like, I was stuck to these guys I don't know for most of the time and even turning my head was so hard. Felt so violated and exposed since my shirt was also riding up-ish. Either way, I guess it was worth it! I do wish I could take a picture with them or touch them ;D

At some point, I lost my cellphone! Through the swaying of clumped people, I met a very nice girl: Shiao Shiao, who helped me find my cellphone. And behind her, these two very kind guys tried helping as well. I felt VERY touched. In the end, PYL found it...felt like fate!

Anyways, I also met these 3 really nice girls who allowed my friends to move up in front of them to reunite with me. Most of the people just tried to cut through and seperate us, as well as hitting us during that process. -sigh-


So amazed. This has been such a wonderful experience.

I also got in contact with my first love / childhood friend! At the moment, I'm still texting him. Haha. He was so sweet, I feel like I made him though, but he talked to me on the phone the whole time till my dad arrived to pick me up. I guess I do feel horrible for making him stay on the phone with me. It's nice he did though. :P

Did I mention I'm over X? Well, yeah, I am. I realized he's really harsh in a way. When this girl, C, came over...he just completely ignores me and talks to her. How insulting. Even when I say hi to him (this is when I'm over him), he seems so unwilling to talk to me...even just replying. At the moment, I'm still amazed why I liked him. I guess it's because he's tall? Haha. And he runs fast. I guess it's because he runs faster than me, that was what I was amazed at. I feel so stupid for liking someone just because they run faster than me. Of course, I can't help, but like tall people. Perhaps it's because I'm short?

One day, I believe, I will be really tall...so I won't give up!

Anyways, I'm glad I went today. Perhaps I should upload the fuzzy videos I took?
My ears still hurt from the screams and my throat hurts from screaming. My back hurts from not properly stand, the swaying and being stuck to people. My heart hurts from suffocating as well. Haha.

Either way...I'm still so amazed.

SO SURREAL!! XDDD

I should go to bed soon, after a shower.

pockymeji.

No comments:

Post a Comment