Thursday, February 11, 2010

failure...i believe.

Well, first of all, I have totally completely flunked my IB testing. Haha. I have 'eeny meeny miney mo-ed' most of the questions because I absolutely didn't get what to do. I guess I can only hope I do well for the interview on Thursday.

My second failure was last night, I was super tired after the Ib testing and I ended up taking a nap. I asked my dad to wake me up at 11pm so I can do my Japanese project, but it turns out, I wouldn't wake up. In the end, I overslept and skipped my first 2 block of school. I came for the last 5 minutes for 3rd block. Ended up rushing my Japanese homework during school time (at home). It was hilarious though, quite thrilling.

I realized, I always tend to like the thrilling feeling. In Japanese class, we all cheat. That's just how it works for us. Even if we know it, we just cheat for the sake of it. Well, for me that's why. I don't know, I find the feeling of being caught is funny and thrilling. Just gives me something to do and tend to ease the tense feeling I usually get from taking a test. It also lets people have something to talk and laugh about afterwards. It's just fun, but it's only Japanese tests.

I just read a very cute one-shot manga: BITOU NA KOI. If you have time, check it out.

Ah, today was the day our school handed out the roses people ordered and bought. A classmate of mine got a rose for me and some other people. It was very sweet. :D

Thank you.

Anyways, there were some boyfriends who bought their girlfriends a bouquet of roses which I find very very adorable. A student in my grade, her boyfriend bought her a bouquet of BLUE roses and it was REALLY pretty. Hm, perhaps that's my new thing: blue roses? Haha.

As for me, I have decided to give up and move on. :D
...if you know what I mean.

pockymeji.

No comments:

Post a Comment