Thursday, February 11, 2010

surprised at what you already know.

Sometimes, I know something will happen, but I still get surprised and I still stay in shock that it happened. Take today for instance, I always knew something was going on, but when my friend told me about it, I was in shock and I was still surprised. I knew someday, it will happen and I know it is happening, but when I finally hear it coming from her mouth, when I hear her confirming it, I was shocked.

It still amazes me now.

I feel depressed about learning something I already learned. Although I knew it was coming and prepared myself for it, after hearing it coming from Yammy, it still made me feel depressed. Perhaps this is for the better. =P Now I can forget and move on.
Easier said than done. I hate how that phrase is so correct!

--

Aside from that, I feel that I'm getting closer to people, but also drifting from others.

I spent $42 on four shirts. I feel like I wasted so much money and now it hurts just knowing I spent so much. Plus, I want to watch a movie! I really wish to watch Dear John and The Lightning Theif (which comes out tommorow).

--

Anyways, I feel so relieved telling someone close to X about X. At least I know the truth and no more false hope and such. -sigh- I really don't like how I ramble on and on about this situation though. Are these symptoms of me not being able to let go? If that's the case, is there any suggestions out there. Classical music or anime perhaps might help. -sigh-

I ramble so much. Oh, and I also hate how people don't reply. I hate like how sometimes, peopel talk to you, but they don't reply when you do. That fustrates me way too much. >=(

I also hate how people don't pick up their cell! (e.g PYL and my sister)

I'm off to bed. (I realized I'm 85 pounds! I just lost weight. D: Took me so much effort to stay at 89 and sometimes 88 or 90. -sighs-)
Good night.


time for me to...

...let go.

[I'm too young anyways.]

1 comment: