Wednesday, February 10, 2010

3 hours before IB testing.


I just came home from school and now I have 3 hours till the IB testing. I already had my afterschool snack/lunch/meal thing and now I am using a biore pore pack thingy, scratch that...I just ripped it off 5 minutes too early and now it's ineffective. Sigh. I've been getting a lot of blackheads lately. =(

Anyways, 3 hours till the IB testing and I realized I forgot EVERYTHING I learned last year! Especially science. For English, I could probably wing it or something, you have to write an essay so you definitely can't study for it. For math, I guess last year was pretty easy. Anyways, I think I'm definitely doomed since tommorow, I have a Japanese project which I haven't started at all yet!

Since I'm planning to take full IB diploma, I have to take 3 tests: English, Science and Math. Each test last from 30-45 minutes so I can say, each test is roughly about an hour. 3 times 1 hr is 3 hours! I will be going to school at 6:30pm and spend 3 hours at school while my Japanese project sits on the floor of my room.

As I type up this blog, I am wasting another minute of my 3 hours left to spare or study/rush my project. Perhaps I should get started on studying last year's science stuff or I should do my Japanese. I wonder what I should do...
-For Japanese, I seriously have NO idea on what to do. I have no inspiration and I'm definitely wanting to watch Gintama. It is also my nap time. Sigh.

Good luck to me!
Perhaps I will blog about how my IB testing was at 9pm or so.

Pockymeji.

No comments:

Post a Comment