Tuesday, February 9, 2010

stumped.


I finally decided to do my science homework and realized I'm stumped. I have no idea what to write. The homework assignment is to write a response to support my decision on which poster (in the textbook) is effective and which poster is ineffective. I'm definitely not in the mood to do any of this, nor will I ever be.

Tommorow I have to go to school earlier to do library monitor so I SHOULD be sleeping earlier. My dad is kind of upset with me since I was watching anime last night...2am in the morning. Haha. Lack of sleep is causing me to be more demented. Sigh.

Anyways, I kind of wished I went to see the Olympic torch arrive and be lit up. I guess watching it for myself will probably be much more heart moving than just hearing about it. Sadly, I was napping when the torch arrived, what a waste. I never planned to go since I'm not exactly good with crowds.

1. My short height allows me to be pushed easily
2. I'm somewhat claustrophobic.

Anyways, at least I'm alive?
Perhaps I will go and watch the Olympic torch another time. Haha, I'll find a way. Anyways, I shall go and lurk around. Maybe ask some blue birds what they did for science?

pockymeji.

No comments:

Post a Comment