Monday, January 25, 2010

Into my Stupidity.

The problem of all these conflicts that occured with my close friends? I don't exactly feel sorrowful I have distanced myself with them. Aren't you starting to hate my character? -high five-! I hate my character as well. We should hate my character together and hope the author will erase what he/she wrote and try and recorrect me. Let us wait patiently for that to happen. :)

I realized I kind of want to isolate myself from people sometimes. I have once again, clinged and poured my heart and soul onto one person. I have exposed too much of my true nature, my true self. It's quite scary.

In truth, I admit I did pour too much of myself onto my whatever current close friends, but to be honest, I never poured my whole self onto anyone. Yet, before I can even reach halfway to the depth of my true thoughts, their cup is already overflowed, flooded to the max. Am I such a big person? Such a fillingly creepy person?

I guess I have made up my new years resolution (which I don't always have! So congrats to myself -claps-): No strings attatched with everyone.

'This is so confusing! So emo! I should stop reading!' - You may think this way. If you do, feel free to close and click the 'x' on the top write corner of your internet. I do hope there's some people who would like to read about this new species of human though...

Anyways, you might think this is such a negative and harsh new years resolution. Yes, but it benefits me and all the 'cups' out there! Now there will be no fights that I have started, no 'over-filled cups', and no one to target me.

What do you mean my target, dear little Pocky? Well, I have experienced more than once, where this stupid idiotic person who manages to get me to trust them and expose a little bit of myself to them. Then jerk-of-a-person uses what they know about me AGAINST me.

Sigh, I'm such a loser. I really don't have a 'good eye'. Sometimes, I just admire those who can tell which people are trustworthy and which are not. Perhaps you could lend me a hand?

Anyways,

End of my procrastination, I should start my science and math homework.

Good night,
pockymeji.

No comments:

Post a Comment