Monday, January 25, 2010

alarm clocks can walk now.

Another entry of complain. Supposedly, I should be doing my math homework, but instead...I was thinking about alarm clocks. I was thinking I should set my alarm to 5 am in the morning so I can wake up to shower before I forget. Turning around from my desk, I look at my bed shelf, where I usually put my alarm clock, and realize it's missing. Usually, my sibling, Fat Guy, would take things from my room without asking. He took my alarm clock once even though I said no. Only did he return when I made a fuss over it and kicked him. After I just stormed into Fat Guy's room (not exactly loudly storm since it's 1:45 am in the morning), I checked to see if that alarm clock was there. Indeed, there was an alarm clock. Fat Guy states that it was given to him by dad. I, whose ticked off, asks my dad why did he give my alarm clock to Fat Guy and that I need to wake up early. He says it's because I left the alarm clock on this table (as in to say I don't need it.)

YEAH, RIGHT! Why would I, who uses my alarm clock every day, leave the alarm clock on the table? It's ALWAYS (I can swear to God) on my bed shelf! I angrily left my dad's room and went to my room to set my ipod to 5 am. Yes, I do use my ipod to wake me up, which is the reason why I have hearing problems and my brain damage is greater.

My dad went to go find the so-called 'alarm-clock-i-left-on-the-table'. He returned to my room with the clock, but with my horrible temper, I refused...still mad. I continued to set my ipod as my dad rants about throwing the clock away and blah blah blah blah.

I ignored him, messing with my ipod. He then chuck the alarm clock at me instead. The alarm hit my wrist, leaving a tiny red mark (that will eventually be a little bruise) on me. Now, it lays on the floor after being thrown in anger by me, ticking and tocking, next to the cellphone I threw on the floor.

What I learned: I'm very messed up 1 am in the morning & nowadays, alarm clocks can walk.

pockymeji.

No comments:

Post a Comment