Sunday, January 24, 2010

First entry, or so I call it.

Ah~ my first entry.

Let's say...I am in a way, a very lonely person. I am surrounded by many people, many amazing people, many losers, many people who I believe don't deserve to live. I'm a harsh person, yes. I don't believe I have a right to judge others when I'm like this, but...I actually have no excuse. Please ignore the fact that I judge others when I'm worst than trash. To be honest, I'm quite a big hypocrite although I hate hypocrites.

Well, anyways, I have been surrounded by many peoples throughout my life. I had been backstabbed, I had had honest supporting friends and I had been a stupid loser who decided to destroy it. I'm a stubborn headed person who will never listen to others nor accept any other opinions/facts that others will give me. My life is a contradiction. I have a big ego and in a way, I'm a narcissist, but I also have a low self-esteem. Why am I saying all this?

Well, I'm always a fight-starter. I always win. I don't know if it's because I have a 'good mouth' and I love to argue or is it because my 'opponents' let me? I guess I just tend to attract fights...that makes no sense, but whatever. Let's just say: If you're friends with me, we're bound to get into at least one fight...I think.

Anyways, I doubt anyone care about all this. haha.

That sums up the first entry!

No comments:

Post a Comment