Monday, January 25, 2010

faking absent isn't too hard...(how to fake absent)

Today, I managed to stay home from school. How? Because I was up 3 - 4 am in the morning. I went to bug my dad, whose still somewhat half asleep, saying I don't feel too well.

When you fake being sick and you don't want to use that hairdryer trick, heres how:

1. State that you're not FEELING well.
2. If your parents check for temperature. Say you have a headache and you feel sore, not a fever.
3. If you somehow manage to have a real cough, try coughing hows or twice.
4. Make sure the tone of your voice sounds tired, sloppy, lazy, and mumbling in a way. (Don't mumble though!)
5. Stay in your bed and sleep to the max!

For these to work, it's best if you have some kind of symptom of being sick. What I did was only sleep for 3 hours so I was REALLY dead. That definately helped me out. I guess if you do have a sore throat, that might help the voice and the coughing.

--

Back to my complains-

I actually planned to go to school today. Yesterday, I didn't finish my math homework and was hoping to get a classmate to lend me their homework to copy and also I lost my socials homework (I DID DO IT THOUGH!), so I was hoping I could ask someone to lend that to me as well. Now, my whole plan messed up. Sadly.

I also have nothing to do since my dad didn't really want me to sleep so long and mess up my sleeping time, again. So I'm just dead bored. o-o

Hmmmm...what should I do?

I guess I should start the other part of my socials homework since it's already after school time!

Blogging later.
Pockymeji.

No comments:

Post a Comment