Monday, January 25, 2010

you understand when you lose

Do you only understand how important something only after you have lost it? Many people have told me and I have read in many things that, you will never truly understand how something is important to you until you actually lose it.

You won't understand how important that one guy best friend is and how good he is to you. How he always supports you and loves you even though you belong to someone else. You will just think: 'He'll always be there.'
-Then, he suddenly gets taken away by someone else and that's when you realize you're dating a jerk or someone who isn't right for you and you want your true 'soulmate' back.

You won't understand how that pestering, annoying friend you have by your side is actually what keeps your life entertained until you finally told him/her to go away and never bother you and they actually do it! That's when you realize your life is actually very quiet and boring without him/her.

There's so many more situations, but those are the ones I can think of right now.

Why am I saying all this pointless thing that everyone already knows? Well, that's because right now, I realized that it's so weird how weird it is to be 'talked' to.

I am the pestering friend who always talk so much and annoy others. That's my personality and my 'role'. Because of my 'big mouth', I spill out myself and end up hurting myself and making myself seem more annoying than I already am.

As you all know, I missed school today and I wonder: Did anyone's day change because I wasn't there to bother them? There probably was a change. A good one.

Cheers for me?

pockymeji.

No comments:

Post a Comment