Monday, September 15, 2014

trying to commit to this once in a while

I still see my draft for my Japan: Day 3 blog post.  I have no idea when I will get back to it and it sorta sucks 'cause I don't remember as clearly anymore (definitely not day 3 since I had my first hangover).  I also already have my Japan photos installed in my laptop or my external, so I will eventually upload those on Facebook or something.  Been wanting to change my profile picture to a Japan one, but it will make me miss Japan -cries-

Just recently changed my lock screen to the scenery from Skytree and I already feel like I want to go back, but the blue is just too pretty for me to change back. ><

I woke up at 3AM and then forced myself to sleep some more (after tossing and turning until 3AM so I don't know if that's counted as sleeping), and finally, I woke at 7AM.  I found my brother awake downstairs and wondered if he wanted to gym...but he was uncertain and I told myself to go back to sleep.  As you can probably assume, I couldn't fall back asleep and ended up showering.

Now I am faced with the dilemma of whether I should watch anime or do my reading. -sigh- Class at 4:30 so I have around 6 hours before I need to get ready and transit.  Thank gosh readings for tutorial today is short...but I have no idea how I'll deal with tomorrow's...I am so doomed for tomorrow.


life. D:

No comments:

Post a Comment