Friday, February 28, 2014

the good luck in the bad luck?

So today and yesterday, I have been experiencing the worse of luck since a very long time.

If you know me well, you would know that I always misplace things all the time (my room is insanely messy and cluttered), especially my upass to bus.  Just my upass, I had four or five scares..."losing" it to find that I dropped it in the car when I got off the car or even just leaving it in my room. Oh, the failure.  I would end up frantically calling my dad and retracing my steps for twenty minutes or so to hear from my dad that it was on my desk or on the car seat. -facepalm-

Anyways, so as you can sort of tell from the foreshadowing...yesterday, on my way to the mountain to take my midterm, I dropped both my student ID and upass (and I just spontaneously bought a vinyl and was about to purchase another...wow...). An identification is required to take the exam so thank gosh for my driver's! That morning, I was also woken up 7 AM for no reason by my mom in panic.  She scared me like crazy to a point where I legit just shot up from my bed, thinking I overslept my midterm! (Which isn't a possibility since it's in the evening)
I also only had two eggs that day...since I spent the night with a grumbling stomach from having cheese...

As for today,  I overslept my tutorial, the only one of the two days I go to school.  I was also still sore all over my body, just aching (probably from stress and anxiety).

So what is the good luck in this bad luck?

Well, for yesterday, I managed to finish my midterm early and made it to the student registrar to get a new student ID.  There is also only two days left of February so I didn't really lose much, plus, I was able to get my upass without going up the mountain once more to get it.  I also finished the same time around as my friends and had some bus buddies to go home with. They waited for me to grab a sandwich as well so I got some food in me before going home to an empty house with an empty fridge (grocery shopping took place after, much later).

For today, turns out, tutorial was cancelled!  I actually forgot and just e-mailed my prof about the absence.  As embarrassing as that may be, at least I didn't bus all the way up to find out about that news!

Time for go finish up a lab! Good night with some sweet music :)

No comments:

Post a Comment